Ontario Health Teams Central Evaluation
The HSPN’s Ontario Health Teams (OHT) Central Evaluation is designed in two phases. Phase 1 is designed to evaluate whether OHTs develop with the capability to achieve population-based, person-centred care (using both quantitative and qualitative approaches) and detailed in the Formative Evaluation subseries. Phase 2 evaluates whether OHTs improve patient care and health system outcomes, which is detailed through both our Developmental Evaluation and Quantitative Evaluation subseries.
This page contains the OHT Central Evaluation series of reports and publications detailing the formation and development of OHTs emerging over the project, with the most recent appearing first.
Improvement Indicators & Population Segmentation
Winter 2022 Reports
- Approaches to segmenting OHT-attributable populations to examine cQIP and other OHT Improvement Indicators
- PowerPoint Presentation EN
- British Columbia Health System Matrix & Overall Indicator Results 2019 to 2021 Excel
- Canadian Institute of Health Information Population Grouping Methodology & Indicator Results 2019 to 2021 Excel
- Primary Care Patient Enrolment Model & Indicator Results 2019 to 2021 Excel
- Technical Specifications Report EN
Spring 2021 Reports
- Total OHT Attributable Population Improvement Indicators at Baseline: Fiscal Year 2018 to 2020 EN/FR
- Mental Health and Addition OHT Priority Population Indicator Results at Baseline: Fiscal Year 2018 to 2020 EN/FR
- Frail/Older Adult OHT Priority Population Indicator Results at Baseline: Fiscal Year 2018 to 2020 EN/FR
- End-of-Life/Palliative OHT Priority Population Indicator Results at Baseline: Fiscal Year 2018 to 2020 EN/FR
What are the OHT Capabilities ? – Leadership Surveys
- Findings from the 2022 Organizing for OHTs Survey: Cohorts 1, 2 and 3 (Oct 2022) EN/FR
- Findings from the Organizing for OHTs Survey: Results from the Second Cohort of OHTs (April 2021) EN/FR
- Findings from the Organizing for OHTs Survey: Results from the First Cohort of OHTs (March 2020) EN/FR
How are OHTs Created & Developing?
- Developmental Evaluation: The Evolution of Ontario Health Teams (Jan 2023) EN
- Insights from Case Studies: Early Experience of Developing OHTs (May 2020) EN/FR
Who/What are OHTs?
- Document Analysis of OHT Applications: A comparison across three cohorts (July 2022) EN
- Document Analysis of the First Cohort of OHTs Applications (Feb 2020) EN/FR